Corporative Profile of the Barbadillo Group
In a small Paradise in the south of Spain, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, the Barbadillo family bottled its first manzanilla sherry in 1821. Since then, this centuries-old family company has boldly gone from strength to strength.
Lo que comenzó siendo una bodega productora de manzanillas, vinos de Jerez y brandies, se ha convertido en un grupo de gran proyección internacional que además de desarrollar nuevos productos dentro de su zona geográfica ha incorporado bodegas en otras Denominaciones de Origen como Bodegas y Viñedos Vega Real en la D.O. Ribera de Duero y Bodega Pirineos en la D.O. Somontano
The company owes its long record of success to a strong commitment to innovation and professionalism, values which in turn guarantee continued expansion in the future. Barbadillo currently has a strong presence in over 50 countries including the UK, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark and the U.S.A. and is committed to continue its expansion.
When creating a company as remarkable as Barbadillo Co, everything counts:
- 100% Versatile: The team of winemakers creates and blends wines adapted to the tastes of local consumers, which effectively reflect the commercial needs of our most demanding customers.
- 100% Creative: The marketing department creates special products with customised design and packaging, from traditional to innovative according to the commercial needs and trends of each market. This applies to sherry, wine or brandy.
- 100% Professional & 100% International: The sales team boasts a genuinely international and distinctly multicultural profile, made up of professionals with long and varied careers within the world of wine and solid experience in managing large accounts. Not only experts in making sales they are also able to promptly and effectively respond to issues of logistics and administration.
- 100% Effective: The innovative technology and bottling lines within the wine-producing areas allow rapid response to changing demand as well as the development of tailor-made production lines adapted to the unique characteristics of each market.
- 100% Quality: The companies of Barbadillo Co. are backed by international quality certifications and by the IFS (International Food Standard.) Strict protocols that guarantee maximum food and health safety, the quality of our production processes and, of course, of our products.